In-Depth Testing Process
- We utilize the Mitchell Equipment diagnostic and repair system
- Initial back-drive testing alignment verification
- Verify breakdown condition under “real life” full load conditions
- Record test data including: winding waveforms, feedback signals, reverse generated voltage readings, shaft and encoder alignment data
Quality Repair Method
- All bearings are replaced with NEW bearings
- We verify feedback devices to OEM specification
- In-house machining center that can re-machine the end bells, shaft and motor housings
Have a servo motor problem? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!
Do you have a Van Dorn OP398 that has experienced cracking and/or breaking over time? If so, ACT can help!
We are one of THE ONLY repair shops in the country who will not only repair your OP398, but also fit in a brand-new, rugged case! You can’t find case parts for the OP398 anymore – how else are you going to fix it?
If you’re ready to send your OP398 in, either call us at 888-655-3955, or follow these three easy steps:
- Click here to fill out one of our packing slips
- Once filled out, print the packing slip and include it in your OP398 package
- Send the package to:
Automation & Control Technologies
28210 Cedar Park Blvd.
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Still have questions? Call Us: 888-655-3955
Ready to become a maintenance hero? Download our FREE eBook here – http://goo.gl/KVCyzB
Abnormal levels of vibration can cause equipment failure without proper analysis. Vibration, as defined in the dictionary – “a periodic motion of the particles of an elastic body or medium in alternately opposite directions from the position of equilibrium when that equilibrium has been disturbed or the state of being vibrated or in vibratory motion as in oscillation or a quivering or trembling motion.”
The important factor in this definition is that vibration is motion. As this motion continues to build up, the level of frequency can change and is undetectable by human touch. In order to obtain valuable data about equipment vibration, we use vibration detection instruments and signature analysis software. We use sensors to quantify the magnitude of vibration and convey them in the following three ways:
With a good understanding of machine design and operation, we can interpret the information received from testing to define the machine problem. Once the information is retrieved, an easy-to-follow report is generated for anyone with basic knowledge to read.
Let us handle the vibration analysis for you! Contact us today for a FREE quote –