In-Depth Testing Process
- We utilize the Mitchell Equipment diagnostic and repair system
- Initial back-drive testing alignment verification
- Verify breakdown condition under “real life” full load conditions
- Record test data including: winding waveforms, feedback signals, reverse generated voltage readings, shaft and encoder alignment data
Quality Repair Method
- All bearings are replaced with NEW bearings
- We verify feedback devices to OEM specification
- In-house machining center that can re-machine the end bells, shaft and motor housings
Have a servo motor problem? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!
How much money can we save your plant?
|ACT is dedicated in providing quality industrial repair at an affordable rate. That’s why we are working on a new initiative – providing you with a cost savings analysis. In an effort to better inform our customers the value of our top-rated service, our team plans to develop cost savings reports on an ongoing basis. So, what can you expect in the meantime? You can expect your sales representative to ask you a few questions here and there regarding repair vs. replacement costs, ongoing maintenance costs and various other maintenance related questions. The more information you can provide us, the better cost savings analysis we can provide for your plant.Again, our goal is to better inform our customers on why ACT is the reliable source for quality industrial repair service. Want to learn more about this cost savings initiative? Contact your sales representative today and mention our monthly newsletter!|