Author Archives: blewton3
In-Depth Testing Process
- We utilize the Mitchell Equipment diagnostic and repair system
- Initial back-drive testing alignment verification
- Verify breakdown condition under “real life” full load conditions
- Record test data including: winding waveforms, feedback signals, reverse generated voltage readings, shaft and encoder alignment data
Quality Repair Method
- All bearings are replaced with NEW bearings
- We verify feedback devices to OEM specification
- In-house machining center that can re-machine the end bells, shaft and motor housings
Have a servo motor problem? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!
How much money can we save your plant?
|ACT is dedicated in providing quality industrial repair at an affordable rate. That’s why we are working on a new initiative – providing you with a cost savings analysis. In an effort to better inform our customers the value of our top-rated service, our team plans to develop cost savings reports on an ongoing basis. So, what can you expect in the meantime? You can expect your sales representative to ask you a few questions here and there regarding repair vs. replacement costs, ongoing maintenance costs and various other maintenance related questions. The more information you can provide us, the better cost savings analysis we can provide for your plant.Again, our goal is to better inform our customers on why ACT is the reliable source for quality industrial repair service. Want to learn more about this cost savings initiative? Contact your sales representative today and mention our monthly newsletter!|
Do you have a Van Dorn OP398 that has experienced cracking and/or breaking over time? If so, ACT can help!
We are one of THE ONLY repair shops in the country who will not only repair your OP398, but also fit in a brand-new, rugged case! You can’t find case parts for the OP398 anymore – how else are you going to fix it?
If you’re ready to send your OP398 in, either call us at 888-655-3955, or follow these three easy steps:
- Click here to fill out one of our packing slips
- Once filled out, print the packing slip and include it in your OP398 package
- Send the package to:
Automation & Control Technologies
28210 Cedar Park Blvd.
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Still have questions? Call Us: 888-655-3955
Since the infamous recession of 2008, the manufacturing industry has seen its fair share of ups and downs. After seeing a loss of nearly 2.5 million jobs in the past ten years, it was hard to determine when the manufacturing sector would bounce back. However, the manufacturing industry was responsible for 12% of the nation’s total economic output in the year 2012. In fact, Michigan held the fastest manufacturing job growth in the nation from 2009 to 2011. To further prove that manufacturing is on the rise, we’ve put together a list of 5 states that know how to manufacture (based on share of output). Here are the 5 states that know how to manufacture:
- Manufacturing share of output: 28.2%
- Manufacturing output 2012: $84.15 billion
- Manufacturing share of output: 27.8%
- Manufacturing output 2012: $56.16 billion
- Manufacturing share of output: 22.6%
- Manufacturing output 2012: $55.10 billion
- Manufacturing share of output: 19.4%
- Manufacturing output 2012: $88.25 billion
- Manufacturing share of output: 19.1%
- Manufacturing output 2012: $49.98 billion