Servo Motor Testing and Repair by ACT
In-Depth Testing Process
- We utilize the Mitchell Equipment diagnostic and repair system
- Initial back-drive testing alignment verification
- Verify breakdown condition under “real life” full load conditions
- Record test data including: winding waveforms, feedback signals, reverse generated voltage readings, shaft and encoder alignment data
Quality Repair Method
- All bearings are replaced with NEW bearings
- We verify feedback devices to OEM specification
- In-house machining center that can re-machine the end bells, shaft and motor housings
Have a servo motor problem? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!
Posted on June 3, 2014, in Industrial Repair and tagged Electromechanical, Electronics and Electrical, engineering, industrial, industrial automation, industrial maintenance, industrial repair, manufacturing, Repair Services, Servo motor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.